Love and Love Terms and Conditions
It is important that we, as a company that cares, ensure that your experience with Love and Love is as positive as possible. This includes adhering to all matters of law when it comes to running a business and ensuring that your rights as a consumer and/or website user are respected and upheld.
The following terms and conditions lay all of our responsibilities to you and your responsibilities as a website user and customer out. As with all formal and legal information, this is a lengthy piece but necessary. If you have any questions about what is written here and what it means for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We believe in running a fully transparent business so while this section might be a little wordy, you may be confident that we have worked hard to ensure that you have all the information you need.
The Love and Love Limited Team x
1. These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (referred to in this information as the Customer or you). We are Love and Love Limited (the Supplier or us or we). We are a company registered in England and Wales under number 12127148. Our registered office is at 24 Lingfield Approach, Leeds, LS17 7HJ. Our contact email address is address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. When you order any good from us you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Similarly, if you order any services from us you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase items or goods from the Love&Love website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
1. You will find the description of any goods we offer on the website, in catalogues, brochures or through other forms of advertisement. Please be aware that any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the goods supplied. For example, the colour on a screen may be slightly different from the colour received as screen process colours differently.
2. All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
3. If necessary, we will make changes as appropriate to any good to ensure that all laws or safety requirements are met. We will notify you of these changes.
4. When ordering goods from Love and Love (us) you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability. You will be kept informed of the progress of your order. We are not responsible for late delivery due to postal delays or any other circumstances beyond our control otherwise known as force majeure.
Your Contract with Love and Love Limited
When you place an order with us you will receive an email confirming the receipt of your order. This acknowledgement email does not mean that your order has yet been accepted. At this stage, no contract between us and you exists.
Once we have accepted your order you will receive a confirmation email stating that your goods have been dispatched. At this point, a contract exists between us and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. Please note that only the items listed within the dispatch email are included in this sale contract. You may only form a contract with Love and Love Limited if you are over eighteen years of age and are in possession of a payment card (credit or debit) accepted by us.
Love and Love retain the right to refuse requests made by you. When placing an order with us you are responsible for ensuring that the details you have given us are accurate. In addition to this, you confirm that you have the authority to use the payment method supplied. You agree to ensure that there are sufficient funds available to cover the cost of the goods that you have ordered from us.
Please be aware that the cost of all products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of the goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
2. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly. This includes confirming the correct delivery address, account details and checking the items in your basket, their quantities and the end price displayed before ordering.
3. Once you’ve received an email from us confirming the order (known as the order confirmation) you must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate. Please inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract. This will not be later than the delivery of any goods supplied under the contract.
4. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
5. No changes to the contract, i.e. description of the goods, fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the customer and the supplier in writing.
6. We intend that these terms and conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you as a consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you. A separate contract would be issued in other circumstances, for example if you are dealing with us business to business. This is because business contracts differ from consumer contracts and offer different restrictions and benefits.
Price and Payment
1. The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website at the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
2. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
3. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order. We are happy to accept payment via PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. We are unable to accept payment via personal checks, money orders or direct bank transfers.
2. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Tracking Your Order
We will send you an order confirmation once we receive your order. You will then receive a dispatch notification once your order has been accepted and shipped. These communications will always be sent through email. Please check your spam folder if no emails have been received after 48 hours. Within your shipping or dispatch email you will find a number to check the status of your delivery and track your items.
To track your order status and more please sign up for an account with us before or when ordering and login when ready.
Change or Cancel Your Order
Please contact us immediately if you need to change or cancel your order. We try to ship orders as quickly as possible to limit waiting time for our customers. This means that once your order has been processed that we won’t be able to alter or cancel your order.
Please email us on email@example.com with any questions regarding changing or cancelling your order.
Circumstances Beyond the Control of Either Party
In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond their reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable. This assumes that the party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid. This will not affect the customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with regard to your personal information.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
a. ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we process in providing goods to you.
Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact the owner at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. The Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Complaints
The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We are always keen to help in any way possible. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 10 days.
Terms and conditions of use – Website
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Love and Love Limited, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Love and Love Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Love and Love Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, is the property of Love and Love Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software. It also includes any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users.
By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You have no right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Love and Love Limited.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
a. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
b. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
1. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
2. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
3. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
4. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
1. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Love and Love Limited or that of our affiliates.
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
https://loveandlove.co.uk/privacy-policy/ and on https://loveandlove.co.uk/cookie-policy/
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Love and Love Limited make available through the website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Love and Love Limited is under no obligation to update information on the website.
Whilst Love and Love Limited use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Love and Love Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
Love and Love Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Love and Love Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
1. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will, of course, work hard to minimise and in some cases eliminate any and all possible risks.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We (Love and Love Limited) may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. Your rights are important to us.
These terms and conditions may be changed by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they are aware of the current version and can view any changes.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Love and Love Limited details
Love and Love Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12127148. Our registered address is 24 Lingfield Approach, Leeds, LS17 7HJ and we operate the www.loveandlove.co.uk website. The registered VAT number is 336560107.
You can contact Love and Love Limited by email on email@example.com.